We have an initial Skype consultation – pick a project they are passionate about, sometimes it can be something brand new and sometimes they want to push a product they’ve had the go for a while, and then we draw up an action plan, set a deadline and we are off, creating press releases to send out, radio interviews and even TV shows!
I knew I had a lot of knowledge to share – more than 20 years in the journalism business, so I’ve picked up quite a bit as I’ve gone on! But I wasn’t sure if it would work. I thought it would work because I’ve coached a lot of journalism students from all over the world – but this was different. This was a totally new environment for me working with people whose main business is fitness, not writing, so would it work?
Well the answer is YES and then some! We’ve had AMAZING results and it’s only Week One of four.
- One client has been offered her own health show on radio
- One has launched her own Fitness TV Channel and had 145 views on Day One
- One has been splashed all over his local paper
- One has had a massive article in Work Out
- And one is being interviewed by her local radio station on Friday
All in all I’d say it was a pretty good result and I can’t wait to see what the next 3 weeks bring.